Podcast and Triathlon Season Checkpoint - August 2018
As it's almost been half a year since I started The Triathlete Beat Podcast (crazy how time flies!), I thought I'd do a "podcast checkpoint" highlighting a few things:
- My progress with the podcast
- What kind of training have I been up to
- How my triathlon season has been so far & race plans through the end of 2018
- The Triathlete Beat Podcast is STILL ALIVE!!!!
- Whatever it is that you've been wanting to do, just START it and just DO it...it won't be perfect at first, but you will get better and better over time. This is something that I remind myself everyday. In the words of Gary Vaynerchuk, "Ideas are nothing without execution."
- I've been swimming and biking A LOT this summer.
- Will do 1-2 more triathlons by the end of 2018 - most like a sprint/olympic race.
- I've been planning my travels over triathlon races this year.
- Video of this podcast will be posted to YouTube. Head over there and subscribe to my channel, please!
Question of the Day
What's an idea/project/dream etc. that you've always wanted to do, but just haven't started yet?
Banner Photo: Taken from my Canon SL2 at Mistico Park, Arenal, Costa Rica